Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wonderful Wreaths.

Tonight my mom, grandma and I had a somewhat impromptu wreath making session. We've actually been trying to plan it for awhile, but just decided to do it tonight. I'm actually pretty happy with how they all turned out! We all had different inspirations that we found on pinterest and put our own twists on. My grandma had bought all 3 grapevine wreaths, seriously years ago.


My mom's wreath was inspired by this from pinterest, it doesn't link back to a source, so if you made this, it's sooo cute :)
She decided to go with a white initial (her front door is actually turquoise) and used a little but different flowers. I think it turned out super cute!


My grandma's wreath was inspired by this wreath I found on Etsy:
My grandma's favorite color is blue so we really tried to focus on blue hydrangeas and used a white initial as well Grandma also wanted to use some of the greenery from the flowers.



The wreath I made was partly inspired by both of these wreaths from Etsy:

I basically took parts that I liked from both of them and give it a little bit of my own spin. The flowers on it were from etsy! I wasn't sure about how it turned out at first, but it grew on me and now I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment