Sunday, August 16, 2015

Desk Organization

My desk at school has a super big and very shallow drawer. It's somewhere in the neighborhood of 24x24. For the last two years I've been in the constant struggle that no matter how many times I organize that drawer, everything just rolls around in a jumble.

Natural I sought the help of Pinterest for this problem. And I found this idea which I was in love with!
However, I was super bummed because I could not find jewelry boxes anywhere! So I went to walmart in search of more organization ideas and I found the Madesmart Interlocking Drawer Organizer Bins. I bought 2 packs and figured out a layout I would be happy with.
The corner is missing, why I have no idea :)
 I still wanted to replicate the scrapbook paper in the bottoms so I picked out some different colors and prints that I liked.

I traced the bottom on each bin and then I Mod Podged the paper to the bottom.
 Once I put it in my drawer I realized that the draw was a bit too big. I put a small amount of sticky tac on the bottom of each bin to stop them from rolling around.
Now that it's filled with my supplies I'm definitely happy with it!!!! Here's to an organized school year!




No comments:

Post a Comment