Monday, October 10, 2016

DIY Decor: Wood & Fabric Cross Wall Decor

Look who's back, about 14 months later. Oops.

I actually have a few crafty posts to do in the near future, so maybe I'll stick around for awhile, no promises though!


So recently my Grandma saw these beautiful wooden and fabric crosses online and fell in love.



They are totally beautiful, but pricey at $70 a pop.

I decided to try my hand at making her one and honestly this may be one of the easiest DIYs I've ever done. Literally the most difficult part is cutting and sanding down the wood.


My Grandma was so excited she cried! <<I'm not even joking!



The fabric was from Walmart, and very much compliments her house, the flower came from Hobby Lobby.


My best friend teaches at a local Catholic school, so I decided to make her one that would compliment her classroom. In her case both the fabric and flower came from Walmart.



Seriously a simple, cheap and beautiful DIY. My mom has requested that I make her one to hang in a gallery wall! (Hopefully a post to follow when I finish designing her gallery wall!)

No comments:

Post a Comment