Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Apartment Life: Fall Decor +Halloween Print Freebie

So living in a small space is often a struggle for me. I see all these cool decor ideas online and I just think, "Ughhh why don't I have more space?" However, I do love decorating for the holidays.

I mostly keep my decor limited to the living room, where I spend most of my time, and really the only place guests spend their time. My main floor is just the living room and kitchen, and I've just never gotten too into decorating the kitchen seasonally.

My fall decor is mostly small touches, but I love them so much that I would be sad to see them go- if Christmas wasn't up next!



Orange Pillows- Marshall's
Hey Y'all Pillow- Hobby Lobby (no longer available online)



I made this chalkboard print myself (available below), and these pumpkins have been around since I was a kid



This pumpkin is a new addition this year from Hobby Lobby, I love the look if it!



I found and framed these prints (Wreath, Pumpkins) from pinterest, and I feel like they look like they are meant to go together!



These silk flowers are from Walmart, and I won the vase in a local auction fundraiser. It came from a local store in town, I thought it was beautiful and looked very Kate Spade-esque. I'll definitely keep the vase out and change up the flowers for the seasons!



I'm WAY more into fall decor than Halloween decor, but I love this little skeleton guy! His pumpkin is from Hobby Lobby.



These little guys are from Walmart and meant to be Salt/Pepper shakers, I liked them for decor and they match my big white pumpkin!



This is from Hobby Lobby as well, but also not linked online.



Lastly, my blanket ladder gets some cute plaid blankets!


Here's that chalkboard print for you guys!



Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment