Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Apartment Life: Mini Gallery Wall

I LOVE gallery walls. Really from the moment that I moved into my house, I have pinned several on pinterest. However, living in an small place meant that in my living room the only real location for one was above my couch and I flat out did not love that idea.

I pretty quickly bought this huge map from Hobby Lobby, which I love, and found some prints and arrows coordinated. But it wasn't a true gallery wall.

For a Geography teacher- this print is pretty perfect!


This is an older pic, but I really still love the look of these items above the couch. I designed the smaller framed pictures myself, and I think it all fits the theme of the room well. I do change out the framed pictures for Halloween and Christmastime.


Last year I had picked up two pictures from Hobby Lobby, I bought them on a whim (and on sale) and really didn't know what I would do with them. They sat in the corner of my room for a few weeks until I was given a collage frame for Christmas. "Friends are the family we choose" is a tenant that I live by. I don't have a close relationship with a lot of my family, and I have "adopted" family who are truly my people. I paired it with some prints from Pinterest and it's my favorite part of my living room!



No comments:

Post a Comment