Saturday, December 7, 2013

Put A Little Holiday In Your Heart

I love Christmas music. Like a lot. The period of time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is wonderful to me because I get to break out my "Merry and Bright" playlist. Well truthfully, a lot of years I don't even make it to Thanksgiving. Martina McBride's "O Come All Ye Faithful" is truthfully one of my favorite songs ever, and sometimes I've been known to break it out, even in the summer. N*SYNC's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" is another favorite. This year is especially amazing for me because one of my best childhood friends has a holiday EP out, and his first single off it "Fireside" is amazing. I've had it on repeat 24/7 lately. It's truly amazing. I've know my whole life how talented this guy is, but dang this song is a great reminder!


No comments:

Post a Comment