Monday, September 4, 2017

Fall Sunflower Wreath

Happy Labor Day Weekend Y'all!

I had a pretty relaxing weekend, I tried to do basically nothing to decompress after the first two weeks of school, but on Sunday I got my DIY on for the first time in a while.

Guys, I really told myself that I wasn't going to drag out the fall decor until September 22, and I really wanted to mean it. Alas, I lit a fall candle and began decorating.

My fall decorations are basically the same as last year, although I typically change up the arrangement year to year.

The one thing I didn't have is a good fall wreath. I have a burlap wreath that I made a few years back, but I've never really been super in love with it, even though it's good for all seasons.

I believe that patience is a virtue, but I don't have a multitude of it, so instead of waiting a day for Hobby Lobby to open,  I made do. I got the flowers all from Walmart (the were actually all part of a $5 bouquet) and the wreath and berries came from Michael's. I did have the chevron ribbon in my ribbon box, but I believe it is from Hobby Lobby.

Guys, I'm obsessed. I keep opening my door just to see it!





No comments:

Post a Comment