Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekend Wrap up

It's finally starting to get cold in Missouri, and I mean more than chilly- cold.  Seriously though, look at those lows for the new few days,  eeeekk!
I love exciting weekends, but I'd really love for there to be one where I have a completely open schedule. Let me tell you how wonderful the Alabama concert was on Saturday. I think I smiled the whole time because I was so in awe that I was really seeing them live. I love that I'll always have that memory with my dad.
Fall Clothes are my favorite!
I spent Friday night sewing pillows for my best friend's daughter. She's pregnant with her second, and before the baby comes in the spring she's redoing Jayde's room. I think they turned out pretty well, and Jayde loved them!
I also made some artwork for Jayde's Christmas present. I'm still working on another to coordinate, but I'll get them printed and put in white frames for her!

Sunday night seems to come around so fast, here's to a successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment